- Georgian law allows couples (men and women) not to be married, without the age limit to undergo surrogacy in Georgia
- The process is immediate and involves lower costs compared to other programs offered worldwide by other centers. Payments are made in stages and only for the services actually provided (we do not charge for services that are not provided).
- The Georgian American Clinic is an extension of a medical center in Maryland, United States. The clinic staff includes gynecologists specializing in IVF and surrogacy, embryologists, nurses and laboratory technicians, an endocrinologist, and experts in the early detailed ultrasounds and pregnancy tracking support.
- The highest success rates in any attempt of embryo transfers.
- The program includes an Israeli and Georgian team of Hebrew and English speakers – gynecologists, a lawyer, notary, social workers, surrogate guides, and guides to accompany couples during your stay in Georgia post-birth.
- Transfer of the embryos/sperm is carried out by the staff of an international shipping company using the most modern nitrogen tank under optimal conditions.
- The Tbilisi resident surrogates are very young – up to 32 years old. They are mothers of at least one child, have had normal pregnancies and births, and do not work during the entire process.
- Georgian law allows couples to choose an identifiable egg donor based on pictures provided by the Center all of them have European look. You do not buy sight unseen through our service!
- Our egg donors undergo comprehensive genetic testing in a United States laboratory that surveys all the genetic diseases recognized by modern medicine.
- The hormonal preparation of the surrogate takes place using pills, suppositories, and injections, and the pregnancy is monitored by specialists in accordance with western protocol, which includes all the comprehensive tests (monthly ultrasound, nuchal translucency screening, detailed ultrasound, alpha-fetoprotein test, glucose tolerance test, and periodic blood and urine tests).
- The surrogates live in Tbilisi near the clinic, and do not work throughout the pregnancy.
- the money for the program deposited in trust account In the name of the couple and managed by a lawyer. Money is deposited according to the progress of the process .
- The apartments that you will be staying in post-birth are spacious, equipped with a baby crib, and located in the center of Tbilisi near all amenities, such as supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, and tourist sites.
- The center arranges additional services for you,such as a pediatrician, baby sitter, cleaner, and transportation.
We have helped over 900 couples achieve the dream.
The program includes the following nine stages
Stage 1: Consultation Meeting
this session the applicant will receive broad and comprehensive information on the stages of the program
Stage 2: Signing Contract with the Centre
this session the applicant will sign the agreement with the centre and deposit the money in a trust account on the applicant's name that will be managed by the lawyer
Stage 3: signatuer in georgia by the centre
the manger of the center will sign in the name of the couple on the contact with the surrogate mother.
Stage 4: Receiving Surrogates Files
Each surrogate file includes general examination as well as thorough medical tests, gynecological and obstetric history, and personal and family history.
Stage 5: Selecting the Surrogate
Based on the center's experience and knowledge, the center will assist you to select the most appropriate surrogate for you.
Stage 6: Embryo Preparation and Transfer
After signing up the agreements the clinical stage is starting, embryo preparation may be done in your country. Client can select the physician who will be responsible for the embryo preparation. The applicant may have oocyte retrieval in Georgia (in the clinic) if she wishes so or at home .Should egg donation be required, the center will be able to assist the applicant in selecting from Georgian donord(fair complexion) . The couple's embryos will be shipped by the center to the clinic in Georgia for the transfer to the surrogate womb.
In the event that pregnancy is not achieved after 3 attempts the surrogate mother will be replaced in order to increase the success rate and assure pregnancy.
Stage 7: Pregnancy and Birth
During pregnancy the surrogate will undergo wide range of checkups, nuchal translucency, mid-range ultrasound, amniotic fluid all in accordance with the couple requests.
During the pregnancy period the surrogate will be accompanied by a representative of the center that will visit her at home and go with her to the medical treatment. The birth will be in a private hospital, the applicant will reside with the new born in fully equipped apartment .
Stage 8: Legal Status of the Child
The center will take care of the legal procedures involved in completing and issuing the birth certificate of the new born chiled